We hope that you are well and safe.
During Lockdown we have continued to design and make jewellery and serve clients as best we can.
We are pleased to announce that we will be reopening on Monday 15 June. Please note that all visits will be by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange an appointment.
The health and well-being of our clients and team is of the utmost importance to us. We are fully complying with Government guidance and measures, including social distancing and hygiene standards. On visiting us you will find:
- We will only admit a single person or two people from the same household into the shop at any one time (by prior appointment only).
- Hand sanitiser will be provided and must be used on entering and leaving the shop.
- All surfaces, seating, materials will be routinely sanitised.
- Transparent screens will separate Rose and the team from all clients.
- Face masks will be available.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
As always, we feel so fortunate to be busy designing jewellery and creating items of beauty for our wonderful clients.
Thank you, stay safe and warmest wishes
André & Rose